[APG Public List] Help deciphering Baltimore, Maryland street name in one census andthree draft card

CL Swope (alfonsa) alfonsa at cynthiaswope.com
Fri Apr 2 17:07:01 MDT 2010

Thanks Michael,
I'm most worried about the address of the Point of Contact for Otto and
Chris Bowen...I need to determine if it is possibly the same street at
least of the 1920 census. The first letter is H in all three... and the
census and cards seems to read ...well I don't want to make suggestions,
and want someone with a fresh eye to look at them all. I'm trying to
determine if the boys of the draft cards listing John Bowen as next of
kin at a specific very hard to read address in all, is on the same
street as John Bowen in Margaret Stephen's 1920 census.
I find footnote harder and harder to negotiate.  Their search engine is
brutal to sort through. Thanks for the heads up of the directories
there. I admit I searched for Baltimore Directories in alternate
locales, and never once went to Footnote. I must be in avoidance mode
with them...I just seem to spend FOREVER searching through returns.

Cynthia