[APG Public List] Help deciphering Baltimore, Maryland street name in one census andthree draft card

CL Swope (alfonsa) alfonsa at cynthiaswope.com
Fri Apr 2 15:49:35 MDT 2010

I'm wondering if someone familiar with Baltimore would please help me
read the street addresses here. I'm interested in
the street address of the 1920 census,
address for John Bohnet, the point of contact in the draft cards for
Chris and Otto Carl,
the addresses of Chris and Otto Carl and
the address for John Bohnet Jr in his draft card.

1) the 1920 census of household of Margaret Stephens.

“1920 U.S Federal Census,” Baltimore Ward 9, Baltimore (Independent
City), Maryland, digitized images, Ancestry.com (accessed March 2010),
household of Margaret Stephens, 31. Reference: (NARA) Roll T625_662;
Page: 12B; Enumeration District: 139
Direct URL:
http://search.ancestry.com/cgi-bin/sse.dll?db=1920usfedcen&indiv=try&h=38764532

2) The World War I Draft Card for Otto Carl Bohnet
OF INTEREST HERE is not only his own, but
And NEAREST KIN (Mr John Bohnet) Address

“World War I Draft Registration Cards, 1917-1918,” digitized images,
Ancestry.com, (http://www.ancestry.com; accessed April 2010),
Registrant: Otto Carl Bohnet, Seriel No 2361, born 21 Aug 1900.
Reference: Registration Location: Baltimore (Independent City) County,
Maryland; (FHL) Roll 1665875; Draft Board: 9.

http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=MD-1665875-2671&fn=Otto+Carl&ln=Bohnet&st=r&ssrc=&pid=276313

3) The WW I Draft Card for Chris Bohnet
AGAIN his own , also
VERY IMPORTANT, the address for contact Mr John Bohnet

ibid. Registrant: Chris Bohnet, Reg No 31,born May 1, 1897. Reference:
Registration Location: Baltimore (Independent City) County, Maryland;
(FHL) Roll 1665875; Draft Board: 9.
Direct URL:
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=MD-1665875-2669&fn=Chris&ln=Bohnet&st=r&ssrc=&pid=276311

4) The WW I Draft Card for John Bohnet, Jr.
His own address

ibid. Reference: Registration Location: Baltimore (Independent City)
County, Maryland; Roll 1665875; Draft Board: 9.
http://search.ancestry.com/iexec/?htx=View&r=an&dbid=6482&iid=MD-1665875-2670&fn=John&ln=Bohnet+Jr.&st=r&ssrc=&pid=276312

Thanks in Advance,
Cynthia Swope