[APG Public List] lost records

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Wed Sep 30 06:54:38 MDT 2009

I'm still trying to compile a list of lost or destroyed records (at a
repository level, not individual).  Just a reminder that if you are aware of
a courthouse fire or anything that caused a substantial loss, send me just
the date and location (and cause by keyword:  fire  etc).  I try to search
for them myself, but can only spend a small amount of time doing that type
of search.

What I'm hoping to put up is a 'warning' list by  state/province, with
sub-location and date, and keyword description of cause.  Not a detailed
view of things, just something to for researchers to double-check when
records appear to be scarce, with a waiver that the information is
unverified.  More of a "heads-up" reference.

Send to my private email address as shown

Larry