[APG Public List] Help reading 1880 census

J. Amy Newman amynewman at telus.net
Sun Sep 27 11:20:26 MDT 2009

To consider:
It's entirely possible for a 13 yr old to be fertile but the children could
be fostered by George and Annie and the enumerator made an incorrect
assumption
Perhaps errors were made in either the relationships or parental birth state
when the census was transcribed.

J. Amy Newman
NEWMAN RESEARCH SERVICES
info at nrsfind.com