[APG Public List] Census

Richard A. Pence richardpence at pipeline.com
Fri Sep 25 19:46:30 MDT 2009

Ray, I suggest you erred in characterizing my assumption as "sloppy." On the
other hand, you nailed when you said you don't pretend to know all the
reasons - "and they may well be political." I have spent 40 years in
Washington, half of it as the editor of a political newsletter. Your
contention that those with a majority can will what they want doesn't fly.

Sloppily yours,
Richard Pence