[APG Public List] Genealogical vs. Non-genealogical Locator

Shelley keli1 at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 14:20:18 MDT 2009

? I watched that show (The Locator) it does not go thru the steps of research, but provides tips along the way. Yes, the "young" son of the Locator, did a name search on Facebook, which you could do on Twitter and Myspace.com as well. If you have Aol, you can search the Aol member list. I recently just used whitepages.com and was able to narrow the search, because I knew previous addresses and wrote a couple of letters and found my person.
Shelley

"know your roots, they are long and strong", SMurphy