[APG Public List] Genealogical vs. Non-genealogical Locator

Jane Pearson doumajk at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 13:43:57 MDT 2009

This makes me curious --
I recently got cable tv and have wasted too much time watching all sorts of
stuff.  Just saw a show called The Locator - anyone familiar with this?
>From the couple cases I saw, some seemed incredibly easy (the daughter was
on Facebook) and some were real sob stories.
I don't do 20th century searches, really. Does anyone who does heir
searching have any comment on this show?  At a quick view it looks like an
abridged version of the process of research, kind of like History
Detectives.   Probably will not show all the dead ends.