[APG Public List] Vol 3 Issue 24--Kathy

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Sun Sep 20 08:00:02 MDT 2009

It's something that a professional genealogist could do (and sometimes does) using genealogy training and skills.   I doubt that I would trace an old girlfriend for somebody though, that would obviously raise all kinds of warning flags.  I would act as an intermediary though.  The issue of whether it's "genealogy" or not wouldn't be an issue for me if I decided to take it on.

Larry