[APG Public List] Help with estate sales document

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 11:29:26 MDT 2009

Mag,

With this added information from Jean, the only way I can think of to
determine which man may have been at the sale would be to follow the land.
Again, this is not going to be 100 percent.

Rondina
who tried the rural life for about a year and went back to urbania as soon
as she opened the back door and came face to face with a cow

Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive
Grapevine, Texas 76051