[APG Public List] Plan your genealogy trips carefully

Honey Ryan hryansavh at aol.com
Sat Sep 19 11:18:27 MDT 2009

Just this week, I've been notified of changes of hours for two genealogy
libraries in Savannah.  The public library branch that has the genealogy
department will be closed every Saturday and the Georgia Historical Society
will be closed for two Saturdays each month.  We're all aware of other
research centers that are suffering budget cuts and having to close or
shorten hours.

So, it's going to be extremely important for us to check the hours a
facility is open before we plan our genealogy research trips.

Honey Ryan, Research Librarian

11 Marsh Point Drive

Savannah, GA  31406

Phone and fax:  912-356-1488