[APG Public List] Members only Llst (was [APG Public List ]Test)

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 19:22:20 MDT 2009

I don't think you missed anything. The exact same thing happened to me. I
had signed up as soon as I saw the notice on the old list. I suspect maybe
the  subscribe function wasn't working at that time. I went back in a couple
days and  it said unsubscribed and I subbed again and it worked fine. The
first time I  also never received any confirmation email like I did the second
time.

Joan

In a message dated 9/18/2009 8:20:24 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,