[APG Public List] Members only Llst (was [APG Public List ]Test)

Honey Ryan hryansavh at aol.com
Fri Sep 18 18:19:11 MDT 2009

Larry, I had signed up and wasn't receiving anything ,either.  So, I checked
back on the sign up page and noticed that the "unsubscribed"  radio button
was marked, instead of the "subscribed" one.  So, I clicked to mark the
"subscribed" radio button, then clicked "update."   I've started receiving
the emails from the APG list now.

I'm wondering, when I thought I was subscribing, if I missed that step.
Maybe if the buttons said "Subscribe" and "Unsubscribe" it would prevent
this misunderstanding.