[APG Public List] Test

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Sep 18 17:29:27 MDT 2009

I think Joan is right, it's something that is caused at the receiving end, although I've set my email 'read' preferences as both html and plain text and am not getting any attachments in either setting.    I don't think it can be expected that people will alter their 'read' or 'compose' preferences just for this one list.

Also, is the members' list generating any email.  Just wondering because I'm not getting anything at all from it.

Larry