[APG Public List] weird occupation

LBoswell laboswell at rogers.com
Fri Sep 18 17:24:24 MDT 2009

Re: [APG Public List] weird occupationOn the subject of occupations, the street one of my (then teenaged) ancestors is listed on in the UK 1841 London census has 3/4's of the neighbours listing their occupation as "prostitutes."  Ditto for neighbouring pages.  Later in life he was nicknamed "the Wanderer."   No wonder...

Larry