[APG Public List] Need Help in Crawfordsville, Montgomery County, IN

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Sep 18 17:12:05 MDT 2009

Good evening friends of APG,

I am searching for a good research who lives in or near Crawfordsville, IN
who might be able to do some courthouse research.  This is a task of proving
some lineage in SAR.  The needed records are not on microfilm in Salt Lake
City for I have already searched out there.

Anyone who can help, please email me directly.

Thanks

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com