[APG Public List] List traffic

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG Elissa at PowellGenealogy.com
Fri Sep 18 12:03:37 MDT 2009

Kathryn,
Are you an APG member? There seems to be a fair amount of discussions on the
members only list. Also keep in mind that the most recent national
conference took a lot of time from many list participants. There is not
enough time in the day to do what needs to be done and to "generate
discussion" although good questions are always a delight to read and
participate in.

-- Elissa, still in Boston

Elissa Scalise Powell, CG
www.PowellGenealogy.com