[APG Public List] Test

kathryn kgenealogy at gmail.com
Fri Sep 18 11:48:22 MDT 2009

I do see the differences in the  test as well as an attachment called
part 1.2.  My preference would be for the master settings of the group
to be set to plain text so that I would no longer receive the
attachments. I have tried every option available and the attachments
come in most messages, I believe that they are the signatures of posters.

But more than that, I wish this group was as active as the old rootsweb
group.  I am a fairly recent member to the group and enjoyed reading the
posts, I miss them.  Perhaps I can come up with a post that I think
would generate a discussion, but at this point most of what I would post
would be whines about the changing genealogy community.

Kathryn