[APG Public List] Test

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Thu Sep 17 14:16:01 MDT 2009

Ah! Digest mode...That seems to be the answer. I do get the APG stuff
in digest form and there everything is in plain text. I see that when
Rondina, Kate, and others send me an individual messages the colors,
fonts, itals, etc. do come through. Thanks for explaining!

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007