[APG Public List] Test

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 11:25:14 MDT 2009

Now I see a little line above my email message box that says *Plain Text*
and when hit describes the loss of formatting.  Aside from learning about
this, I think the lesson here is to continue to use the astericks and
underscores, so everyone gets the same data.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive