[APG Public List] Test

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Thu Sep 17 11:06:39 MDT 2009

Rondina-

The difference would be that you are receiving the DIGESTS and the  digests
are most likely sent in plain text even though the individual list
messages are sent in HTML formatting (provided the poster posts using HTML).
Digests are almost always in plain text unless they are in MIME and arrive with
the messages as individual attachments.

Joan

In a message dated 9/17/2009 12:48:13 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,