[APG Public List] Test

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 17 10:39:13 MDT 2009

Claire,

Well, this is a bummer. I am not a great techie, but I think Richard is
correct. Since you sent it from your web site address, I think the settings
are created by LinkedIn and you have to talk to them to see what is going
on.

Did anyone else not see the text changes?

Here is the test again:

In italics: *Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920*
**
In bold: *Map Guide to the U.S. Federal Censuses, 1790-1920*

With quotes:   "Using Cluster Methodology to Backtrack an Ancestor: The Case
of John Bradberry"

In Georgia font: Using ClusterMethodology to Backtrack an Ancestor: The Case
of John Bradberry"

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis