[APG Public List] Test

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Thu Sep 17 05:30:15 MDT 2009

Rondina,
Nothing in your message changed on my end. No italics, bold, or
different fonts. I do see quotation marks in the last two lines. Do I
have some setting that makes your message display that way (I just
reset my "composing mode" to "rich text" rather than "plain text" but
that should affect only what I send, not what I receive, I think.)

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007