[APG Public List] Thank YOU for Volunteeering

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Thu Sep 17 02:09:17 MDT 2009

Good morning friends and members of APG,

I am a bit late but here is my sincere thank you for all the volunteer time
each of you spent on the APG vendor booth in Little Rock at the FGS/AGS
Conference..  It would not have been successful if it had not been for each
of you jumping in and doing your part.  The "alviesgenealogyblogspot" will
give you all the details about the results of the three days at the booth.

I have posted a few pictures on my blog and I will be posting more.
Bookmark the link on the bottom of my email to keep in touch with the
updated pictures.

Again, Thank YOU.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida