[APG Public List] Test

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Wed Sep 16 13:11:46 MDT 2009

The new list is set (apparently) to accept HTML (and possibly attachments)
unlike the RootsWeb lists that are all set to plain test for safety
reasons--it  cuts down on the risk of a virus or worm coming through the lists.

The HTML setting allows for italics and colors and fonts, etc.

Joan

In a message dated 9/16/2009 3:08:38 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,