[APG Public List] passenger arrival record- San Francisco

Eileen Ó Dúill nellie at heirsireland.com
Sun Sep 13 07:56:47 MDT 2009

I have located 1/2 of a passenger arrival record om Ancestry for the port of San Francisco on 3rd May 1922 aboard the Taiyo Maru. The second page, the one I am particularly interested in, is missing. As I cannot go to a National Archive centre, can anyone adivse me on how to track down that page?

Thanks for your help.
Regards,
Eileen

Eileen M. Ó Dúill, CG
47 Delwood Road
Castleknock
Dublin 15
Ireland

email: info at heirsireland.com
CG, Certified Genealogist is a service mark of the Board for Certification of Genealogists (USA), used under license by  Board-certified associates after periodic competency  evaluations