[APG Public List] Boston area Help

Alvie L. Davidson CG floridasearch at verizon.net
Fri Sep 11 03:23:03 MDT 2009

Good morning

I am in need of someone who lives in the general Boston area to find a birth
record and obituary for a lawyer who lived and died in the area.

This all occurred in the 20th century and should be readily available.

If someone can help, please reply privately and I can pass on the
information.

Alvie L. Davidson CG
Lakeland, Florida
http://alviesgenealogyspot.blogspot.com