[APG Public List] Online petition to save the Library of Michigan

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Tue Sep 8 16:10:32 MDT 2009

My two cents. If the Michigan House does not overturn this by the end
of this month, I'd fall back to a Plan B and I've a plaintiff(s) ready
to court that morning requestion a court injunction on this action. I
don't know a Governor just "executive order" an entire Department be
eliminated. But, I don't know the Michigan Constitution. Budgetary
actions like this are not her role to just wave a magic wand and
"poof! go away!"