[APG Public List] LDS film problems

Suzanne Prosnier sprosnier at cox.net
Tue Sep 8 13:35:10 MDT 2009

The Mesa, Arizona Family History Center is way ahead of others. Film and fiche orders are done by the patron on a computer which transmits the order to administrators who order the films. A computer printout of the order and a receipt are given to the patron.  This is a very efficient process. For those patrons having trouble using the computer ordering, missionaries are always present to help.
Suzanne Prosnier, CG  Arizona