[APG Public List] LDS film problems

Jan Tripp Jan_Tripp at comcast.net
Tue Sep 8 10:53:12 MDT 2009

I've never had a problem in the 20 years of ordering microfilm at our local
FHC. Patrons fill out their own orders and receive a pink carbonless copy
for their records. When the film arrives, a volunteer takes the pink copy
and pulls the film from the cabinet so you immediately know if the right
film has been ordered. We are fortunate in that our FHC has low turnover and
I think only two people have done the film ordering in the last two decades.

A good reminder to pass out the kudos for a "job well done"  the next time I
go to my FHC!

Jan

Ann Arbor