[APG Public List] LDS film problems

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Tue Sep 8 07:43:41 MDT 2009

Rebecca,

Make sure the woman isn't just complaining.  What you described isn't typical at all.  Years ago, when I volunteered at a FHC in the Chicago area, what you described would have been impossible.  I don't believe her story.  There is no reason that she would be forced to pay again if she got the wrong microfilm and the record keeping to keep track of the microfilms ordered wouldn't allow for what she described - especially over and over again.

Jeanette