[APG Public List] Virginia Colonial Parish Levies, Question

Jeanette Daniels jeanettedaniels8667 at yahoo.com
Mon Sep 7 20:04:14 MDT 2009

Craig,

Good questions.  I'm looking forward to the answers.  I don't think that an article has been written specifically on this.  However, Arlene Eakle PhD did do a very thorough article about 1978 that would cover some of this information.  She sells reprints of the article.  Her website is:  http://www.arleneeakle.com/  You may want to contact her directly with these questions.

Jeanette