[APG Public List] SS-5 stamp DAO NO RECORD

Michael John Neill mjnrootdig at gmail.com
Mon Sep 7 08:04:25 MDT 2009

This is a followup to a discussion from last week about a stamp on an SS5
card. Hopefully this ends the thread (at least for me).

A fellow genealogist sent me a copy of another SS5 card with a similar stamp
to mine "DAO NO RECORD."
The card she sent is a little easier to read and has a similar stamp.
I have posted it here for anyone who wants to see it:
http://www.rootdig.com/2009/09/another-followup-on-ss5-card-stamp.html

I'm done with this unless there is some drastically new information (grin!).

Michael
Michael John Neill
Weekly "Casefile Clues" genealogy methods column
http://www.casefileclues.com