[APG Public List] microfilmed newspaper question

Debbie Petrides petrides at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 10:58:59 MDT 2009

Rondina thank you, I didn't seen that darn comma. The italics were there but didn't show up in plain text mode.

What had me confused was that ESM was citing plain paper newspapers and not microfilm on page 807.
My question could have been worded better to ask, do microfilm newspapers follow the same tenets.

I did in fact use several newspaper years and was prepared to just do the 1965-1994 span if that was what the bibliography calls for.  It got in my head somehow that the bibliography needed to indicate the entire span of this newspaper on film.  I think I confused it with "a collection."

My very next quest was to determine if it was the library's own publication.  My mistake was when I was there this summer, I noted everything down except that important fact.

It's quite unnerving to think you've got a handle on it only to realize something is missing.

I appreciate your help Rondina, it was nice talking to you again :)

http://familytreemaker.genealogy.com/users/p/e/t/Debbie-Petrides/

Still an amateur, but will devote many years to it!

Debbie