[APG Public List] microfilmed newspaper question

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Sun Sep 6 10:39:50 MDT 2009

Debbie,

In _Evidence Explained_, page 807, ESM demonstrates that we have two
options. Since you gave a specific date which would be only for the use of
that edition, you can cite only that date in the Source List.

New York City. *Ethnikos Kêryx.* 24 January 1994. Microfilm. Humanities and
Social Sciences Library, New York City.

Since this is a source citation there is no comma after the newspaper name
and the name is in italics, indicated by astericks here. Your date indicates
to me that you used one roll of microfilm and the newspaper from this
specific date.

If you did use several articles in that date span:

 New York City. *Ethnikos Kêryx.* 1965--1994. Microfilm. Humanities and
Social Sciences Library, New York City.

Although you have cited the film location at the Humanities and Social
Sciences Library, is it their publication? See EE 3.17.

Rondina

Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive