[APG Public List] microfilmed newspaper question

Debbie Petrides petrides at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 07:51:09 MDT 2009

In looking through Mill's book several times, I can't locate the format for citing a microfilmed newspaper.

In the source list entry, after the newspaper title, there is some confusion over what type of "span" is needed.

1. Do I note the library's entire span of this newspaper, regardless of if I've used it or not?
1915-present

OR

2. Since I've used only years 1965-1994 of this newspaper's microfilm at that library, do I note it that way?

This is what I have so far:

New York City. Ethnikos Kêryx, ???24 January 1994???. Microfilm. Humanities and Social Sciences Library, New York City.

Thank you again,
Debbie Petrides