[APG Public List] Copyright from 1919

Deb's Family History familyhistory at ymail.com
Fri Sep 4 11:43:31 MDT 2009

Thanks to everyone for their ideas for my quest to obtain a copy of a 1919 copyright for a song and music written my an ancestor.

I did a search on Google and found the website for the U.S. Copyright Office:
http://www.copyright.gov/

There is a pdf with information about how to view or obtain copies of copyrights before 1978:
http://www.copyright.gov/circs/circ06.pdf

Hope this will help someone else in the future. I plan on drafting a letter and faxing my request on Tuesday.

Debra Stiff Monsive
Cottage Grove, Oregon