[APG Public List] Just a test

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 13:46:28 MDT 2009

Craig,

I tried a test post and it failed. I resubscribed. I do see that Kathleen
has now explained the differences in "duplicates" and "copies." I think my
problem lies in the fact that they have "Subscribed"  rather than
"Subscribe." When I first subscribed, I was not formerly subscribed, so I
did not fill in that bullet. I have now successfully tested a post and after
changing my password taken a look at the archives. Even though you are still
having problems, you aren't missing anything. I think Kathleen will need to
be back home before she can fix your subscription problem.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis
2960 Trail Lake Drive