[APG Public List] Anybody out there?

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 12:58:15 MDT 2009

Kathleen,

I've done all of those things. I still keep being informed my email
address is not valid. Then I got a message I was banned from sending
messages to this list. I don't know what is going on. Let's work on it
when you get home. It is not an emergency. I simply want to sub to the
members mailing list and have my profile accurately updated.

Craig Kilby