[APG Public List] Anybody out there?

Kathleen Hinckley hinckleyk at comcast.net
Thu Sep 3 12:50:34 MDT 2009

Craig et al...

I am in Little Rock and only occasionally able to check e-mail. Thank you for your patience.

Craig, I wrote to you privately and advised that I changed your password manually which, in the past, resolves issues of logging into the members area when a new e-mail is added, etc.  If that didn't work, then the problem is with your cookies; you must clear out the password and e-mail address on your computer, so you can start fresh.

Off to the exhibit hall now.

Kathy