[APG Public List] 1880 Census & Index

Laura Prescott laura at lauraprescott.com
Thu Sep 3 12:46:10 MDT 2009

I'm curious. Wouldn't the search capabilities of the 1880 census at
FamilySearch be the same as on the CDs? I'm considering getting rid of my
volume of these discs too, now that Claire has brought it up.

If you find the name at FamilySearch, you can then go to Ancestry to view
the image and not use Ancestry's search function.

Laura

--
Laura G. Prescott
Brookline, NH