[APG Public List] 1880 Census & Index

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Thu Sep 3 11:29:49 MDT 2009

Regarding my earlier posting about getting rid of the 1880 Census...A
local library can use them, so it's taken care of.  But I have to
confess I'm reconsidering...many people have said "no, don't do it"
and have pointed out advantages of these disks over the digitized and
filmed images.

Thanks to all who responded.

Claire

Claire Bettag