[APG Public List] Anybody out there?

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:39:48 MDT 2009

I suspect a great many people do not even know about the switch-over.
I can blame my own problem on a computer crash at the time the notices
went out, which happened to coincide with a change of email addresses.
I actually first heard of it from Dick Eastman's newsletter. When I
went back to earthlink emails, I did find the notice, rather buried as
it were.

I've successfully changed my email address and subbed to the public
list, but still can't (for reasons unknown) log back into members only
area to sub to the members list. I am waiting for Kathleen to get home
to help me fix this. It keeps telling me my email address is
incorrect, when in fact we just changed it. I think she may have keyed
it in incorrectly when she updated her database, though it is correct
otherwise..........hey, what's time when you're having fun?

Craig Kilby