[APG Public List] Anybody out there?

Catherine Desmarais stonehouseresearch at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 10:02:55 MDT 2009

Craig,Try clearing your browsing history and your cookies. I had the same
problem, but when I did this, then closed my browser, re-opened the browser,
and went back to apgen.org, then I was able to log in with my new email.

One other glitch I encountered that you might also encounter: after
subscribing to the private list, I clicked on the link to browse the
archives of the list. It asked for my email and password, but repeatedly
gave me a message saying it was an incorrect password. I closed the website.
In my email was a confirmation for the mailing list, with a different
password provided to view the archives. I went back to the website and that
password let me view the archives. The password I originally set seems to
work for everything else.

Hope this helps. Those of us stuck at home have to help each other!

Cathi Desmarais