[APG Public List] Anybody out there?

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:53:08 MDT 2009

I guess this explains why am I getting no response to emails and phone
messages to Kathleen about the fact I cannot log into my members
account on APGEN.ORG.....the email has changed and she acknowledged
that. But when I try to sign in, it says the email is invalid.
Hmmmmmmm. Always some problem somewhere, isn't there?

Hope they are all having fun in Little Rock.

Craig Kilby