[APG Public List] 1880 Census & Index

Craig Kilby persisto1 at gmail.com
Thu Sep 3 09:40:17 MDT 2009

Au contraire. We have this set at the Mary Ball Washington Museum and
Library (Lancaster, VA), and we DO use it-all the time. Don't be too
quick to get rid of it. We find people on those CDs that you won't
find using ancestry.com due to the many spelling errors on ancestry.
It is a vastly superior *alternative* to what you may think is
something better (and yes we also subscribe to ancestry.com).

If you are really intent on getting rid of it, please consider
donating it to the nearest genealogical/historical  society/library.

Craig Kilby
Lancaster, VA