[APG Public List] 1880 Census & Index

Claire Bettag claire at clairebettag.com
Thu Sep 3 09:11:29 MDT 2009

Before I throw these disks out...

I'm clearing out some "stuff" and have the CD set of "1880 United
States Census and National Index" put out some years ago by Family
Search. I can't imagine anyone uses these any more, with all the
alternatives we have. Nevertheless, if anyone wants the set (along
with the viewer), and is willing to pay for shipping, let me know
privately. Maybe a library? Any suggestions on how to dispose of them
(short of throwing into the trash) appreciated.

Claire

Claire Bettag
1685 34th Street NW
Washington, DC 20007