[APG Public List] Need help with Members List

Kathleen Hinckley hinckleyk at comcast.net
Tue Sep 1 00:05:13 MDT 2009

When you submit a revision to your profile, it goes into a holding area for review.  This is to prevent spam, plus I proofread.  I normally process updates within 24 hours; sometimes within five minutes.  I am in Little Rock now for the FGS conference, therefore, will not be processing updates until I get back to my office next week.

To get into the members only mail list, you need to log into the members only area. The menu on your left will have the link for subscribing to the member list.

Kathleen W. Hinckley, CG

APG Executive Director