[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNAResearch

JYoung6180 at aol.com JYoung6180 at aol.com
Sat Oct 31 14:07:21 MDT 2009

I would say it all depends on what you are looking for what is more
valuable. There are other companies that do the same type of testing as 23andme
but they cost far more and I'm not sure they offer anything more--although I
can't speak from personal experience.

As for 23andme, they won Time Magazine's top award last year as the
invention of the year.

The work they are doing with the early onset breast cancer community (BRCA
1 and 2 genes) and the Parkinson's community is invaluable.

Joan

In a message dated 10/31/2009 4:01:19 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,