[APG Public List] [APG Members] Exciting New Dimension for DNAResearch

Scott Mueller scott at appletree.com
Sat Oct 31 14:01:03 MDT 2009

That TechCrunch article is surprisingly harsh on 23andme.  Seemingly the
only 2 positive comments were with 23andme's genealogical benefits.  I
wonder which is more valuable to consumers, 23andme's physical traits
results or their ancestry/relationship finder tools?

--
Scott Mueller
http://www.appletree.com