[APG Public List] Removing returns in a word processing doc or PAF

Rondina Muncy rondina.muncy at gmail.com
Fri Oct 30 21:31:41 MDT 2009

Ray, Jan, Richard and everyone else that has written with suggestions,

I appreciate y'all taking the time to try to solve this problem for me. So
far, the steps have been too complicated for her to go through. I'm afraid
that she is going to have to continue removing the returns herself. I see
the main problem is that this is a PAF program that was typed into rather
than a Word document. When I created family files from her program for the
people I needed, the files included her notes (the ones with the unwanted
returns). I did a "print to file" so I would not have to use her paper. The
file came out in a Word Pad document. When I loaded it into my computer, it
came up as a Word document. If I did this and removed the returns in Word,
could I then just paste the notes back into the PAF file? If this can be
done, how do I remove the returns in Word? (This was more like a replace,
but I can't remember how I did it---I just remember that it was easy.)

Thank you for your help.

Rondina
Rondina P. Muncy
Ancestral Analysis